Venue & Hospitality
Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Cape Town
64 New Church Street, Tamboerskoof
Cape Town, 8018 South Africa
Conference Dates: November 22-23, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
64 New Church Street, Tamboerskoof Cape Town, 8018 South Africa
1. Head north-east on Freight Rd towards Airport Ring Rd 260 m
2. Keep right to continue on Airport Ring Rd 1.5 km
3. Slight left towards Airport Approach Rd 170 m
4. Slight left onto Airport Approach Rd 2.1 km
5. Merge onto N2 11.3 km
6. Use the left 2 lanes to take the M3/De Waal Drive exit towards Cape Town 300 m
7. Continue onto Philip Kgosana Dr/M3 3.1 km
8. Slight left onto Jutland Ave/M3 2.1 km
9. Turn left onto Buitengracht St/Lower Buitengragt St/M62 85 m
Cape Town is the 2nd most crowded region in South Africa. It is also the capital of the Western Cape Province. The city is popular for its harbour, for its normal setting in the Cape Floristic Region, and for such well-known landmarks as Table Mountain and Cape Point starting at 2014. The city was named the World Design Capital was also named as the best place in the world to visit by both the American New York Times and the British Daily Telegraph. The city is characterised by an extensive coastline, rugged mountain ranges, coastal plains, inland valleys and semi-desert fringes. Cape Town is famous for its architectural heritage, having the most number of Cape Dutch style buildings in the world. Cape Town International Airport serves both domestic and international flights. Cape Town has direct flights to most cities in South Africa as well as a number of international destinations. It is the 2nd largest airport in South Africa and provides a major gateway for travellers to the city. International Airport was among the winners of the World Travel Awards for being Africa's leading airport.